Harambee is a 501c3 tax-exempt nonprofit charity status. Contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
WAYS TO GIVE
- MAIL A CHECK: Send to Harambee Ministries 1609 Navarro Ave Pasadena, CA 91103 made payable to “Harambee.” Please include a snail mail address and an email address.
- DONATE ONLINE: Click this link for our secure server.
- AUTO-DEBIT: Click this link to our secure server. Sign yourself up for automatic debit from your account.
- STOCK: Donate stock or any other capital asset. Contact us for details: (626) 798-7431 or email@example.com.
- CORPORATION MATCHING: Harambee holds 501c3 nonprofit status and is eligible for corporate matching gifts.
- UTILIZE TAX INCENTIVES PROVIDED BY OUR NONPROFIT: Charitable Remainder Trust, Appreciated Securities, Property, Charitable Gifts at Death, Publicly Traded Stocks, Life Insurance Gifts, Income and Remainder Interest in Charitable Trusts: through these types of gifts you may support us and (a) achieve higher current income tax benefits, (b) obtain estate tax deductions, (c) give to charity while providing for yourself or your heirs, and (d) put your estate assets to use and possibly receive a charitable contribution. Contact us for details: (626) 798-7431 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HARAMBEE PREPARATORY SCHOOL: The HPS Scholarship Fund meets the financial needs of families not able to pay full tuition. The amount is determined by the families qualifications through FAST. NO child is turned away because of the lack of funds. Friends like you help us meet families’ financial needs. A full scholarship is $7,000.
- SKILLED VOLUNTEERS: Computer technicians, front office receptionist, teachers’ aids, tutors, gardeners, maintenance, and after school help with our youth.
- GENERAL FUND: Your gift to the Harambee General Fund supports all of our programs. A regular monthly gift is one of the best ways you can support the work of Harambee Ministries.
- GIFTS-IN-KIND: Automobiles, vans, computers, subscriptions, lawn and maintenance equipment, kitchen appliances, and reams of copy paper. If you would like to donate anything not listed call and ask us at (626) 798-7431.