Harambee is a 501c3 tax-exempt nonprofit charity status. Contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
WAYS TO GIVE
- MAIL A CHECK payable to “Harambee”- to Harambee Ministries, 1609 Navarro Avenue, Pasadena, Calif. 91103. Please include a snail mail address and an email address.
- DONATE ONLINE: Click this link for our secure server.
- AUTO-DEBIT: Click this link to our secure server. Sign yourself up for automatic debit from your account.
- STOCK: Donate stock or any other capital asset. Contact us for details: (626) 798-7431 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CORPORATION MATCHING: Harambee holds 501c3 nonprofit status and is eligible for corporate matching gifts.
- UTILIZE TAX INCENTIVES PROVIDED BY OUR NONPROFIT: Charitable Remainder Trust, Appreciated Securities, Property, Charitable Gifts at Death, Publicly Traded Stocks, Life Insurance Gifts, Income and Remainder Interest in Charitable Trusts: Through these types of gifts you may support us and (a) achieve higher current income tax benefits, (b) obtain estate tax deductions, (c) give to charity while providing for yourself or your heirs, and (d) put your estate assets to use and possibly receive a charitable contribution. Contact us for details: (626) 798-7431 or email@example.com.
- Harambee Preparatory School: The HPS Scholarship Fund meets the financial needs of families not able to pay full tuition. Each family pays tuition. The amount is determined by the families qualifications through FAST. NO child is turned away because of the lack of funds. Friends like you help us meet the need that remains after the families tuition payment. A full scholarship is $7,000.
- Skilled Volunteers: Computer technicians, front office receptionist, teachers aids, tutors, gardeners, maintenance, and after-school help with our youth.
- General Fund: Your gift to the Harambee General Fund supports all of our programs. A regular monthly gift is one of the best ways you can support the work of Harambee Ministries.
- Gifts-in-Kind: Automobiles, vans, computers, subscriptions, lawn and maintenance equipment, kitchen appliances, reams of copy paper, or call and ask (626) 798.7431